Sharda Group of Institutions Awarded by “THE TIMES GROUP 2015″
Awards & Recognitions
- Awarded for “Best Teaching Methodology in North India” in survey conducted by Royal Brands Pvt. Ltd. in year 2013.
- Awarded for “Education Excellence Award 2013” in the survey conducted by Big Brands Academy.
- Awarded as “Best Engineering Institute and Best Infrastructure” award in the survey conducted by Time Research and India News in year 2013.
- Ranked 1st position in Agra region on the basis of the result by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow in year 2013.
- We feel proud to inform you that with the sincere efforts of the faculty members, 10% of our first year students have achieved 80% or more marks in this university exams (Year 2014-15).
- In the previous year despite the slowdown in the economy, 91% of our students were placed, that too with better average salary than before. We are confident that with our continued efforts we would achieve 95% or more placements this year.
- Our students have got 4 Gold Medals, 1 Silver Medal and 2 Bronze Medals in different activities at IIT-BHU (SPARDHA) in 2014
- “Indo-Nepal Star Gold Award” for Development of Institute and Valued based Quality Education on the occasion of ‘Indo-Nepal Friendship Summit’coordinated by The Economic for Health and Educational Growth, Delhi on 11th April 2015 at Kathmandu (Nepal).
- “Teacher’s Excellence Award” for Active Participation for the Growth of the Institution as the Director and the award was received by the hands of Sri Yashwant Singh ( Padma Vibhushan) and Prof R.K. Khandal (Vice-Chancellor, UPTU ) coordinated by the CEE Teacher’s Excellence Award 2014.
- “Shiksha Shree Gold Medal” by The Economic for Health and Education Growth, New Delhi, and the award was received by the hands of Sri Joginder Singh ( former CBI Director) and Sri VB Soni( Ambassador of 10 Countries).
Collaborations / Facilities
1. Free IBM and SAP courses for students in collaboration with IBM.
2. Feel employable program is conducted every year in collaboration with CLHRD Mangalore.
3. Developed as Faculty Development Institute for imparting training to the faculty members of Sharda Group of Education Institutions.
4. First institute in Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand for IEEE faculty & student chapters.
5. Institute is having ISTE students and Staff chapters.
6. Remote Centre of IIT Bombay for Web-Based Workshop.